5梯形积分PID控制器
6变积分PID控制器
7微分先行PID控制器
8带死区的PID控制器
9步进式PID控制器
10模糊PID控制器
11专家PID控制器
12单神经元PID控制器

在众多的PID算法中,伺服控制系统中常用pid算法是哪几种?有用的pid的算法又针对什么类型的伺服系统?
  • 打卡等级:偶尔看看
  • 打卡总天数:101
  • 打卡总奖励:315
发表于 2019-6-13 23:13:28 | 显示全部楼层
最常见的运动控制器具有带速度和加速度前馈的PID。 对于目标轨迹生成,使用三阶运动轮廓。

RMC使用具有二阶导数增益的PID,因此我将其称为PID2。 RMC使用“jerk”前馈。

原因在于,当阻尼系数低时,具有低阻尼系数的液压系统难以或几乎不可能控制。

去7:00。 之后的阻尼约为0.1至0.15。
您现在已经了解了低阻尼因素如何使调整变得困难,但RMC可以轻松控制这一点。
https://deltamotion.com/peter/Videos/NF-FOA.mp4

您将理解为什么二阶导数增益在闭环主题中如此重要。

蜻蜓的答案,需要时间翻译成中文。
蜻蜓说他想慢下来。 这对我很好。 我不能快速写出答案。
问题很好。

The most common motion controllers have a PID with velocity and acceleration feedforward.  For target trajectory generation,  3rd order motion profiles is used.

The RMC use a PID with a second derivative gain so I call it a PID2.  The RMC uses "jerk" feed forward.

The reason why is that hydraulic systems with low damping factor are difficult or almost impossible to control when the damping factor is low.

Go to 7:00.  The damping after is about 0.1 to 0.15.
You now have an appreciation for how low damping factors make tuning difficult but the RMC can control this easily.
https://deltamotion.com/peter/Videos/NF-FOA.mp4

You will understand why the second derivative gain is so important in the closed loop topic.

Dragonfly asks short questions that require long answers that take time to translate to Chinese.
Dragonfly said he wants to go slow.  That is fine with me.  I can't write answers that fast.
The questions are good.

您将理解为什么二阶导数增益在闭环主题中如此重要。

Dragonfly提出简短的问题,需要很长的答案,需要时间翻译成中文。
蜻蜓说他想慢下来。 这对我很好。 我不能快速写出答案。
问题很好。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

• 打卡等级:无名新人
  • 打卡总天数:2
  • 打卡总奖励:3
 楼主| 发表于 2019-6-13 23:46:15 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 蜻蜓 于 2019-6-14 11:02 编辑

我现在可以理解:系统阻尼小时,要用 PD 控制器而不是P only 控制器。
但对这个二阶微分增益K2,   不了解 。
另外,微分项引入,有引起高频干扰的风险,尤其在系统存在干扰突变时,如何避免微分环节的负面影响,实现低通滤波的?
请pen老师有时间分别讲解一下,谢谢,

Now I can understand that when the system damping is small, the PD controller is used instead of the P only controller.
But this second-order differential gain K2 is unknown.
In addition, the introduction of differential term has the risk of causing high-frequency interference. Especially when there is a sudden change in the system interference, how to avoid the negative impact of differential link and achieve low-pass filtering?
Teacher pen has time to explain them separately. Thank you.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-6-14 12:15:48 | 显示全部楼层
再补充2个比较复杂的:
13极点配置自校正PID控制,
14最小方差自校正PID控制,

这些应该有适合用于电液伺服控制,有的不合适,到底哪些适合哪些不适合,请大师们结合工程实例讲解一下。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-6-17 02:07:49 | 显示全部楼层
蜻蜓 发表于 2019-6-13 23:46
我现在可以理解:系统阻尼小时,要用 PD 控制器而不是P only 控制器。
但对这个二阶微分增益K2,   不了 ...

闭环主题完成后,很快就会清楚PID控制器不是很好,除非阻尼系数很高。
使用微分增益很困难,但需要良好的控制。 人们常说衍生收益很吵。 如果反馈是模拟的,则可能是这样。 但是,SSI杆没有噪音。 SSI棒返回数字信号。 因此,我总是建议使用SSI MDT棒。

“噪声”问题是样本抖动和低分辨率反馈。 我总是建议使用1微米棒。

即使使用低分辨率反馈,我也可以非常精确地估计速度加速度。
您可以在第2/5页看到我可以非常准确地估计位置。 我可以估计平滑的速度,几乎没有或没有相位滞后。 在第3/5页,我估计加速度。
我的估计位置,速度和加速度都很平滑。
https://deltamotion.com/peter/Mathcad/Mathcad%20-%20Sysid%20T1P2%20ODE-Forum.pdf
After the closed loop topic is complete, it will be clear soon that the PID controller is not very good unless the damping factor is high.
Using the derivative gain is difficult but necessary for good control. People often say the derivative gain is noisy.   This may be true if the feedback is analog.  However, SSI rods are not noisy. SSI rods return a digital signal.  Therefore, I always recommend using SSI MDT rods.

The “noise” problem is sample jitter and low-resolution feedback.  I always recommend using 1-micron rods.  

I can estimate the velocity acceleration very accurately even with low resolution feedback.
You can see that on page 2/5 I can estimate the position very accurately.  I can estimate a smooth velocity with little or no phase lag.  On page 3/5 I estimate the acceleration.
My estimate position, velocity and acceleration are smooth.
https://deltamotion.com/peter/Mathcad/Mathcad%20-%20Sysid%20T1P2%20ODE-Forum.pdf

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-6-17 02:18:18 | 显示全部楼层
蜻蜓 发表于 2019-6-14 12:15
再补充2个比较复杂的:
13极点配置自校正PID控制,
14最小方差自校正PID控制,

当闭环主题完成时,答案将是显而易见的.
The answers will be obvious when the closed loop topic is complete.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-6-17 11:18:38 | 显示全部楼层
所以有必要在闭环里学习极点配置。

我举个论坛上的例子:看看控制器或PID怎么实现。

杨老:我们再来看PI控制,由于有积分项,停车不可能与希望值完全一致,所以停车后随着时间的增加,积分项越来越大,最后达到阀的动作要求,阀口打开,油缸运动,但这个运动量不一定正好消除误差,很可能就过头,于是随着时间的增加又出现油缸反向运动,于是就出现了我们所说的零飘,这个讨厌的零飘还要想办法去消除。

back2049:曾经一个客户那里碰到定位问题正如杨老所描述的,油缸到位后过一段时间就会漂移,而且没有规律,在加入积分后虽然可以把油缸重新定位,但是由于积分系数很难整定,太小了油缸回位慢,快了会导致抖动,由于客户使用的是正遮盖比例阀,常用的积分算法很难达到客户要求,一般客户要求油缸到位后是不允许来回调整的

杨老的例子,可否用 “当误差小到设计值时,停止积分I 作用?”, 可否用 1#积分分离PID算法,停止时取消积分作用?

back2049  与杨老相同例子,用的正遮盖比例阀,那么可否用  8# “带死区的PID控制器?”

例子在这里https://www.iyeya.cn/thread-65016-1-1.html ,  7#的PDF看不到。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-6-18 11:32:42 | 显示全部楼层
每个人都没有必要学习杆位。 RMC和RMCTools为用户执行所有计算。我希望你了解杆位。这样你就会知道谁说实话。当“闭环”主题完成时,将会更清楚。
我们已经涵盖了很多,但还有更多要学习。

YSX的解释并不完全正确。问题是反馈分辨率和噪音。有时阀门有重叠,因此阀门不会响应小的控制信号。使用正确的算法可以克服许多这些问题。然而,我发布了一个视频,其中RMC来回移动5微米然后2微米。我使用的是力士乐4WRPEH NG10阀门。这是一个很好的阀门,但不是特别的。任何人都可以制造一台在负载下不会伸展多微米的机器吗?有多精确?

如果命令为0.0105 mm但分辨率仅为0.001mm,该怎么办?活塞将在0.010mm和0.011mm之间来回移动。 RMC将移至0.010mm并停止积分器,因为误差小于或等于0.0005mm。没有办法达到0.0105mm。

我不明白零漂移问题。除非存在缺陷,否则不应出现此问题。
RMCTools会很快显示出这个漏洞。

正盖或重叠阀是一个问题。 RMC有一个死区消除器,所以活塞不会来回狩猎。查看RMCTools中的“Dead Band Eliminator”主题。

It is not necessary for everyone to learn pole placement.  The RMC and RMCTools do all the calculations for the user.  I want you to understand pole placement.  This way you will know who tells the truth . More will be clear when the “closed loop” topic is done.
We have covered much but there is more to learn.

YSX’s explanation is not completely right. The problem is feedback resolution and noise.  Sometimes the valve has overlap so the valve does not respond to small control signals.  Many of these problems can be overcome with the right algorithms. However, I posted a video where the RMC moved back and forth 5 microns then 2 microns.  How exact is necessary?  Can a machine be built that will not stretch many microns under load?

What if the command is to 0.0105 mm but the resolution is only 0.001mm.  The piston will move back and forth between 0.010mm and 0.011mm.  The RMC will move to 0.010mm and stop the integrator because the error is less or equal to 0.0005mm. There is no way to get to 0.0105mm.

I don’t understand the zero-drift problem. This problem should not occur unless there is a flaw.
RMCTools would show the flaw quickly.

Positive cover or overlapped valves are a problem. The RMC has a dead band eliminator, so the piston does not hunt back and forth.  Look at the “Dead Band Eliminator” topic in RMCTools.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-6-18 12:08:38 | 显示全部楼层
PEN 发表于 2019-6-18 11:32
每个人都没有必要学习杆位。 RMC和RMCTools为用户执行所有计算。我希望你了解杆位。这样你就会知道谁说实话 ...

杨老这里说的零漂是反复震荡的意思,与伺服阀因为温度等原因阀芯偏离零位的概念不一样..

Yang Lao's zero drift here means repeated oscillation. It is different from the concept that the valve core deviates from zero position because of temperature and other reasons of servo valve.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则