压力增益

[复制链接]
  • 打卡等级:偶尔看看
  • 打卡总天数:101
  • 打卡总奖励:315
发表于 2018-3-18 07:36:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
我注意到人们并不真正了解压力增益。太多人认为新闻人物的收获在控制压力或力量方面起着重要作用。当需要流量时,压力增益在大多数应用中并不重要。

首先知道如何计算压力增益很重要。有一个恒定的压力源。有两个压力传感器连接到阀门的A和B端口。
A端口或B端口没有流量,因为它们被压力传感器阻塞。这是一个关键点。如果没有流量通过A或B端口,那么压力增益对于计算A和B端口处的压力是有效的。在大多数应用中,流过A和B端口的压力增益不适用。

例:
如果在A口和压力传感器之间以及B口和压力传感器之间连接一个空的油箱,那么随着油流入油箱A和油箱B,油口A和B处的压力将非常低。最后,油箱中的压力A将与压力增益所表示的压力相同,但是这仅需要很长时间才能填充只有阀泄漏的储罐。除非进行长时间的压力测试,否则这对快速生产没有用处。

如果油流入和流出阀口,最重要的等式是

dP/dt=β*(Flow(t)-Velocity*Area)/(DeadVolume+Position*Area)

β是油的体积模量。
延伸时速度为正值
扩展时位置增加
流量(t)是通过阀口的流量
面积是活塞面积。

这是流量控制时最重要的方程。

我将压力增益曲线视为衡量阀芯加工质量的一个指标。

I have noticed that people don't really understand pressure gain.  Too many people think that pressuer gain plays an important part in controlling pressure or force. Pressure gain is of little importance in most applications when flow is required.

First it is important to know how pressure gain is calculated.   There is a constant pressure source.  There are two pressure sensors attached to the A and B ports of the valve.
There is no flow through the A port or the B port because they are blocked by the pressure sensors.  This is a key point.  If there is no flow through the A or B ports then the pressure gain would be valid for calculating the pressure at the A and B ports.   In most applications there is flow through the A and B ports so pressure gain does not apply.

Example:
If an empty tank is attached betwen the A port and the pressure sensor and the B port and the pressure sensor the pressure at the A and B ports would be very low as oil flowed into the tank A and tank B.   Eventually the pressure in tank A would be the same as the pressure indicated by the pressure gain but this would take a long time to fill tanks with only valve leakage.  Unless conducting a long time pressure test this is not useful in fast production.

If oil is flowing into and out of the valve ports the most important equation is

dP/dt=β*(Flow(t)-Velocity*Area)/(DeadVolume+Position*Area)

β is the bulk Modulus of oil.
Velocity is positive when extending  
Position increases when extending
Flow(t) is the flow through the valve port
Area is the piston area.

This is the most important equation for controlling pressure when there is flow.

I view the pressure gain curve as a measure of the quality of the machining of the valve spool and sleeve.

• 打卡等级:伴坛终老
  • 打卡总天数:1702
  • 打卡总奖励:5759
发表于 2018-3-18 08:44:31 | 显示全部楼层
压力增益在维修上来说可以评估一个阀阀芯阀套的磨损情况
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

• 打卡等级:无名新人
  • 打卡总天数:1
  • 打卡总奖励:2
发表于 2018-3-18 13:30:06 | 显示全部楼层
压力增益影响系统稳态精度。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

• 打卡总天数:2
  • 打卡总奖励:3
发表于 2018-3-18 17:54:59 | 显示全部楼层
Pen 老师举的例子好像在说伺服阀零位泄露的情况,pen老师是想用这个例子说明伺服阀磨损后压力增益改变吗?
Pen老师说“压力增益曲线视为衡量阀芯加工质量的一个指标”, Pen老师又说“ 压力增益在大多数应用中并不重要。”
这两句话能推导出“阀芯加工质量在大多数应用中并不重要”
没有理解pen老师要表达的意思,请pen老师解答一下。
另外压力增益高,是否有利于负载快速启动?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

• 打卡等级:偶尔看看
  • 打卡总天数:101
  • 打卡总奖励:315
 楼主| 发表于 2018-3-19 00:35:24 | 显示全部楼层
我只是在第一篇文章中考虑报道。现在我要谈谈职位。
我同意Back2049关于阀芯磨损和所需维护以避免阀芯磨损的评论。所有金属,所有阀门都会磨损。

假设阀门处于中立位置,如果负载不大,液压执行机构通常会延长。这是因为活塞在A口侧的面积比B口或活塞杆侧的面积大。如果Pa = Pb = 0.5 * Ps,那么力= 0.5 * Ps *(Aa-Ab)。
这种力量可能足以导致慢动作。假设Aa = 2 * Ab,控制器会将阀芯移动一点以停止运动,以便Pa = 0.3333 * Ps和Pb = 0.6666 * Ps,因此净力为0。
液压伺服控制器对压力增益曲线一无所知。控制器将移动阀芯以停止运动。

任何伺服阀都会出现此问题,但具有窄压力增益带的阀门需要较小的阀芯偏置才能停止运动。具有较宽压力增益带的阀门将需要较大的阀芯偏置来停止运动。

这让我想知道........

I was only considering pressue in my first post.  Now I will talk about position.
I agree with Back2048's comment about spool wear and the required maintenance to avoid spool wear.   All metal, all valves will wear.

Assume the valve is in the neutral position,  the hydraulic actuator will normally extend if the load isn't great.  This is because the piston has more area on the A port side than the B port or rod side.  If Pa=Pb=0.5*Ps then Force=0.5*Ps*(Aa-Ab).
This force may be enough to cause slow motion. The controller will shift the spool a bit to stop motion so that Pa=0.3333*Ps and Pb=0.6666*Ps assuming Aa = 2* Ab so the net force is 0.
The hydraulic servo controller knows nothing about the pressure gain curve.  The controller will shift the spool to stop the motion.

This problem occurs with any servo valve but a valve with a narrow pressure gain band will require a smaller spool bias to get to stop the motion.  Valves with wider pressure gain bands will require larger spool bias to stop the motion.

This makes me wonder about........

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

• 打卡总天数:15
  • 打卡总奖励:59
发表于 2018-3-19 01:04:36 | 显示全部楼层
伺服阀自身的压力增益可用作计算闭环压力控制时,液压系统可达的准备度。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-3-19 09:41:33 | 显示全部楼层
游勇 发表于 2018-3-19 01:04
伺服阀自身的压力增益可用作计算闭环压力控制时,液压系统可达的准备度。

这只适合静态压力控制,对于液压垫压力控制没有用
回复 支持 1 反对 0

使用道具 举报

• 打卡总奖励:15
发表于 2018-3-19 14:54:05 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 数字液压 于 2018-3-19 14:56 编辑
PEN 发表于 2018-3-19 00:35
我只是在第一篇文章中考虑报道。现在我要谈谈职位。
我同意Back2049关于阀芯磨损和所需维护以避免阀芯磨损 ...

由于有杆腔与无杆腔活塞面积不同,油缸不受外力平衡停止后,伺服阀芯并不是正好停留在中位,而是连接有杆腔一侧的阀口稍大一点,大多少取决于压力增益,增益(带)越宽(缓),阀芯偏移量越大,方可平衡两腔面积不同导致的停止平衡力不同。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-3-19 15:16:49 | 显示全部楼层
数字液压 发表于 2018-3-19 14:54
由于有杆腔与无杆腔活塞面积不同,油缸不受外力平衡停止后,伺服阀芯并不是正好停留在中位,而是连接有杆 ...

你如何保证你们伺服阀的压力增益,另外正遮盖阀是否也存在压力增益,如果没有,如何实现定位
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

• 打卡总奖励:15
发表于 2018-3-19 15:59:36 | 显示全部楼层
back2049 发表于 2018-3-19 15:16
你如何保证你们伺服阀的压力增益,另外正遮盖阀是否也存在压力增益,如果没有,如何实现定位

数字阀的原理与伺服阀内部喷嘴挡板和主阀芯随动原理是一样的。无论是正或负遮盖,最终都要阀口实现开启才会产生控制油缸才会移动,在开启前谈不上压力增益,因此也就没有什么定位可言。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则