使用RMC200进行研究。

[复制链接]
  • 打卡等级:偶尔看看
  • 打卡总天数:101
  • 打卡总奖励:315
发表于 2018-11-17 07:24:05 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
这个项目在西班牙。 目标是优化垃圾车的液压系统
RMC200不会成为最终产品的一部分。 它仅用于收集数据和尝试算法。
https://fluidpowerjournal.com/2018/10/analyzing-hydraulic-system-performance-study-can-improve/

发表于 2018-11-23 12:31:42 | 显示全部楼层
具体一点的说明呢?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2018-11-24 02:34:59 | 显示全部楼层
RMC200用于研究,因为它非常擅长记录数据和尝试新算法。 如果您查看文章中的图表,您会看到工程师正在尝试使用打开或关闭的4个提升阀来控制气缸。 这与通过模拟控制控制伺服阀有很大不同。

我已经知道什么会起作用。 首先,工程师应该添加另一个提升阀以连接气缸的两端,以便可以使用再生。 提升阀必须非常快。

如果他们使用两个带比例控制的三通阀,控制会更顺畅。 气缸两端各一个。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

• 打卡等级:无名新人
  • 打卡总天数:2
  • 打卡总奖励:3
发表于 2019-6-1 20:30:18 | 显示全部楼层
请教:使用RMC75-MA2能进行什么研究?[
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-6-2 00:07:53 | 显示全部楼层
我更喜欢测试这个词而不是研究。液压的物理学是众所周知的。控制理论也是已知的。

我们需要的是测试。例如,可以测试阀门的线性度和频率响应。我过去曾经展示过我们的测试。可以测试液压缸的粗糙点。 RMC75E-MA2有两个闭环控制。可以制作一个X-Y振动台。

可以控制两个三通阀,一个在每个气缸的末端。这将允许分别控制活塞每侧的压力。但是,这需要编写用户程序,因为闭环控制将有两个输出而不是一个输出。我可以模拟这种类型的控制。我没有做过任何关于是否可以使控制比使用一个伺服阀更有效的分析。目标是减小活塞侧的压力,该压力更快地耗尽以减小反作用力。在额外阀门和额外控制器输出的成本与可节省多少能量之间存在折衷。到目前为止,我只有两个客户试图在气缸的两端使用2个三通阀。如果有第三个阀控制活塞的杆和无杆侧之间的流动,那么可以实现再生,但这需要RMC75E没有的一个输出。

使用2个三通阀可以解决气蚀问题。

最好有一个AP2模块用于压力或力测试。不久前我发布了一个齿轮测试链接。然后有很多测试应用程序。

通常,RMC75E-MA2用于生产机器控制。那里有很多应用程序。

I prefer the word testing over research.  The physics of hydraulics are known.  The control theory is also known.

What is needed is testing.  For instance valves can be tested for linearity and frequency response.  I have shown our tests in the past. Hydraulic cylinders can be tested for rough spots.   The RMC75E-MA2 has two closed loop controls.   One can make an X-Y shaker table.  

Controlling two 3 way valves, one at the end of each cylinder could be done.  This would allow the pressure on each side of the piston to be controlled separately.   However, this would require writing user programs since the closed loop control would have two outputs instead of just one.  I can simulate this type of control.   I haven't done any analysis on whether I can make the control more efficient than using one servo valve.   The goal would be to reduce the pressure one the side of the piston that is exhausting more rapidly to reduce the opposing force.   There would be a trade off between the cost of the extra valve and extra controller output and how much energy can be saved.  So far I have had only two customers attempt to use 2 3-way valves on either end of the cylinder.   If there is a third valve controlling the flow between the rod and rodless side of the piston,  then regeneration can be achieved but this would require one more output that the RMC75E does not have.

Using 2 3-way valves would solve the cavitation problem.

It would be best to have an AP2 module for pressure or force testing.  I posted a link to gear testing not too long ago.  Then there are many testing applications.

Normally the RMC75E-MA2 is used in production for machine control.  There are lots of applications there.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

• 打卡等级:无名新人
  • 打卡总天数:15
  • 打卡总奖励:45
发表于 2021-3-1 11:18:32 | 显示全部楼层
PEN 发表于 2018-11-24 02:34
RMC200用于研究,因为它非常擅长记录数据和尝试新算法。 如果您查看文章中的图表,您会看到工程师正在尝试 ...

用的是PWM输出吗?怎样尝试算法?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则